- Available:In stock1133
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Pack)
- In stock:1133 Items
The drug "Sporisha grass" is used for the following indications:
- initial stages of urolithiasis;
- uric acid diathesis;
- postoperative period after removal of urinary calculi;
- chronic renal failure;
- chronic glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, inflammation of the bladder in remission (as part of complex therapy).
One pack contains (the active substance) of grass knotweed (Polygoni avicularis herba) 100 g.
- acute inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and bladder;
- change in rheological properties of blood;
- the presence in the urinary tract of stones larger than 6 mm;
- hypersensitivity to biologically active substances of the drug.
Mode of application
Place one tablespoon of the pressed grass in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, strain, squeeze the remainder into strained infusion. Bring the volume of infusion to 200 ml with boiled water. Shake the infusion before use. Take in the form of heat 2-3 times a day for 15-20 minutes before meals:
- adults - ⅓-½ cup;
- children over 14 years old - ¼ cup;
- children 12-14 years old - two tablespoons;
- children 7-12 years old - one tablespoon each.
The course of treatment is up to 20-25 days. Repeated courses (no more than 4 times a year) should be carried out after a 10-12 day break.
The use of the drug during pregnancy or lactation is contraindicated.
The drug is used for children aged 7 years.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Allergic reactions (including skin rash, itching, hyperemia, skin edema), renal colic. Long-term use of the drug can lead to discorialization of tooth enamel and a violation of the structure of bone tissue (osteoporosis).
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Store the prepared infusion at a temperature of 8-15 ° C for no more than 2 days.
Shelf life is 3 years.
Tags: Knotweed grass