- Available:In stock1016
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Drops (Bottle)
- In stock:1016 Items
Phytolesan can be recommended by the doctor as an additional source of biologically active substances - flavonoids, which are part of a mixture of plant extracts standardized for flavonoid content. It helps to improve the functioning of the kidneys and the genitourinary system, has soft diuretic properties, improves blood circulation in the kidneys, and exhibits antibacterial properties.
Cautions regarding use. Do not exceed the recommended amount for daily use. Do not use as a substitute for a complete diet. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
1 ml (ml) (10-12 drops) of an aqueous-alcoholic solution contains:
- main substances:
- thick Phytolesan extract (hop cones extract, wild carrot extract, oregano extract, maltodextrin) - 50 mg (mg);
- small centaury herb extract - 30 mg (mg),
- fir oil - 20 mg (mg),
- peppermint oil leaves - 10 mg (mg),
- excipients: polysorbite - 80, thickener: glycerin, solvent: rectified ethyl alcohol, purified water.
The ethyl alcohol content is 30% vol.