- Available:In stock954
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tablets
- In stock:954 Items
the effect of the drug is due to the properties of the components that make up its composition.
Didimocarpus stem contains isopedicin, pedicin, essential oil, pedicillin. It has pronounced diuretic properties.
Saxifraga reed - a diuretic, has an astringent effect, reduces irritation of the mucous membrane of the urinary tract, helps to dissolve and destroy stones in the kidneys and bladder by affecting the crystal-colloid balance; has an antimicrobial effect.
Hearty madder contains anthrachine glycosides, ruberitric acid, which promotes the dissolution of oxalate stones in the urinary tract and thereby facilitates their excretion. Marena has an astringent and diuretic effect.
The rhizomes of the filmy membranes have an antimicrobial effect at the level of the genitourinary system.
The rough strawflower has an antispasmodic and diuretic effect.
Onosma multifoliate exhibits antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antimicrobial effects, reduces irritation of the mucous membrane of the bladder. Used in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
Ash Vernonium is used for cramping of the bladder and difficulty urinating.
Silicon lime acts as a diuretic, helps dissolve calculi in the urinary tract.
Refined mineral resin is a balanced tonic composition of beneficial mineral and organic components. In addition to the correction of urination, it affects the digestion, absorption and assimilation of food. Helps improve digestion and metabolism.
Taking the drug Cyston causes an increase in blood flow to the kidneys and urinary tract, has a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect. Cyston inhibits the process of stone formation, reduces the concentration in the urine of elements that contribute to the formation of stones (oxalic acid, calcium, hydroxyproline). Cyston helps to remove stones by micro-crushing. Acting on mucin, which connects the individual parts together, the destruction of stones and crystals occurs. The drug promotes the disintegration of stones, leads to their demineralization.
Cyston has antimicrobial activity, especially affects Escherichia coli, Klebsiella spp. and other gram-negative bacteria. It also has an antispasmodic effect, alleviating the condition with painful urination.
Pharmacokinetics Not studied.
Litholysis of oxalate, phosphate stones and stones formed by uric acid and urates; prevention of stone formation after surgery; as an aid in urinary tract infections; non-specific urethritis; cystitis, pyelitis; bouts of gout; urinary incontinence in women; sialolithiasis.
Cyston is taken orally.
Litholysis of oxalate, phosphate stones and stones formed by uric acid and urate: adults and children over the age of 14 years - 2 tablets; children 6-14 years old - 1 tablet; children 2-6 years old - 1 /2 tablets 3 times a day for 3-4 months; in the future, adults and children over the age of 14 years - 1 tablet, children 6-14 years old - ½ tablets, 2-6 - 1 /4 tablets 2 times a day or until calculi are released.
In case of urinary tract infection: adults and children over the age of 14 years - 2 tablets; children 6-14 years old - 1 tablet; children 2-6 years old - each 1/2 tablets 3 times a day for 4-6 weeks.
With a relapse of urinary tract infection: adults and children over the age of 14 years - 1 tablet; children 6-14 years old - each 1/2 tablets; 2-6 years - by 1/4 tablets 2 times a day for 6-12 weeks.
In acute renal colic: adults and children over the age of 14 years - 2 tablets; children 6-14 years old - 1 tablet; children 2-6 years old - each 1/2 tablets 2 times a day until symptoms disappear.
To prevent kidney stone formation: adults and children over the age of 14 years - 1 tablet; children 6-14 years old - each 1/2 tablets; children 2-6 years old - each 1/4 3 times a day for 4–5 months.
Hypersensitivity to individual components of the drug.
In some cases, allergic reactions are possible.
Cyston is not recommended for obstruction due to the large size of calculi (10 mm according to ultrasound). cyston can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
At a temperature of 10-30 ° C in a dry, dark place.
Cyston is a multicomponent preparation, which includes several plant extracts. according to the classification, it refers to traditional medicines, to drugs used in urology. it has anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, and is also able to prevent the formation of kidney stones and the destruction of existing ones (Borisov VV, 2004). cyston has an antimicrobial effect, and it is active against the most common pathogens of urinary tract infections klebsiella spp. and escherichia coli. in addition, it regulates urinary tract peristalsis, relieves painful cramps in renal colic, cystitis, urethritis and improves the quality of life in case of urinary incontinence.
Its soft universal effect is realized due to the combination of a large number of specific herbal extracts and minerals. Among them are extracts of such plants:
• Stem twigloop (lat. Didymocarpus pedicellata) is a little-known Himalayan plant that contains pedicin (pedicin), isopedicin, pedicillin, tannin and gallic acid. It is characterized by pronounced astringent and antitumor effects. In addition, it has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. Helps to destroy stones in the urinary tract. Regulates the absorption of calcium ions in the digestive tract. Tannins provide pronounced nephroprotective activity of the drug. The active substances of the plant also affect purine metabolism, which allows it to be used to treat gout (Chopra R.N., 1996). One tablet contains 65 mg of the extract of the flowers of the double-stalked stem;
• Saxifraga reed (lat. Saxifraga ligulata) is a perennial plant, common in rocky terrain. It has sedative, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and analgesic properties, due to which it is widely used in folk medicine. Saxifrage is rich in biologically active substances such as saponins, coumarins, alkaloids and glycosides (Asolkar L.V., 1992). It must be borne in mind that the extract of this plant is contraindicated in pregnant women (although it is known about its ability to enhance lactation) and children under 2 years of age, as well as people with increased blood coagulation. One tablet contains 49 mg of the extract of stalks of Saxifrage reed;
• hearty madder (lat. Rubia cordifolia) is widespread in Siberia and Asia. It is rich in cardenolides, triterpenoids, rubifolic and rubiconamic acids, asperuloside. The plant has long been used to regulate salt metabolism in the body. Its roots contain rubeanic acid, which helps dissolve oxalate stones in the kidneys (Jisha J., 2008). One tablet contains 16 mg of the extract of this plant;
• to feed membranous (lat. Cyperus scariosus) - a perennial plant common in Central Asia, which has found application in Ayurvedic medicine. It is a distant relative of papyrus (syrup papyrus), known for its bactericidal, diuretic and wound healing properties (Chopra R.N., 1996). 1 tablet accounts for 16 mg of rhizome extract of membranous membranes;
• rough strawflower (lat.Achyranthes aspera) is another plant very popular in India, China and Nepal. It can be called the most popular medicinal plant in Nepal. It is characterized by litholytic, antispasmodic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory effects (Nayar S.L., 1996). However, its use is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, as well as children under the age of 6 years. 1 tablet Cystone includes 16 mg of rough strawflower seed extract;
• onosma flowering (lat. Onosma bracteatum) is widespread in the warm regions of Europe and Asia. It is characterized by a pronounced diuretic and myotropic (eliminates spasm of smooth muscles) action. In one tablet of the drug contains 16 mg of the extract of the aerial part of the onosma bracts;
• Vernonia ashen (lat. Vernonia cinerea) - a plant that is common in warm regions around the world. It is known for its ability to inhibit stagnation of urine, and this effect, in turn, is one of the most important in the prevention of urolithiasis (Mohanty N.K., 2010). One tablet contains 16 mg of ash vernonium extract.
In addition to plants, in Cystone includes such minerals:
• refined mineral resin - a well-known tonic, which includes a large number of mineral and organic components (humic substances). It contributes to the correction of metabolic processes. In one tablet Cystone contains 13 mg of this substance;
• silicon lime powder (16 mg per tablet) exhibits a diuretic effect and promotes stone disintegration due to the effect on mucin, which binds individual crystals into a single mass.
In addition to the above substances, in the composition Cystone also contains (without a standardized dosage) water (steam) extracts of such plants:
• herb of real cornflowers, or aromatic basil (lat. Ocimum basilicum) - has a tonic effect on the body, is widely used for cystitis due to astringent properties;
• fruits of Creeping Tribulus (lat. Tribulus terrestris) - contribute to the elimination of stones from the kidneys and urinary tract due to the huge number of biologically active substances, including sitosterol, campesterol, isoramnetin, aglycon, rutin, dioscin, gracillin, as well as tannins and biosmins;
• bashful mimosa seeds (lat. Mimosa pudica) - rich in tannin, L-mimosin and calcium oxalate. These biologically active substances help to reduce bleeding and accelerate the healing of any damage to the epithelium;
• seeds of bicolor dolichos (lat. Dolichos biflorus) - has a diuretic effect, helps dissolve kidney stones and the bladder;
• stems of pavonia / bog mallow (lat. Pavonia odorata) - a plant common in Asia and Africa from the family of mallow with a pronounced bactericidal effect;
• stems of horsetail (Lat. Equisetum arvense) - contain many alkaloids (nicotine, equizetine), flavonoids, saponins, organic acids (malic, aconitic, oxalic) and polyoxyanthraquinone compounds, as well as tannins. The plant is known for its diuretic and hemostatic effects. However, it must be borne in mind that it can irritate the kidney parenchyma with nephrosonephritis;
• teak seeds (lat. Tectona grandis) - have astringent, antibacterial properties, which help to reduce the severity of the inflammatory process in the urinary tract.Indications
Cyston used to treat various manifestations of uric acid diathesis in adults and children over the age of 12 years. First of all, the drug is indicated in the treatment of various forms of urolithiasis. It allows you to dissolve calculi formed from phosphates, oxalates, urates, uric acid, acts on both calculi formed and precipitated crystals. Appointment Cystone indicated for renal colic, which is caused by the migration of sand along the urinary tract. It is prescribed as part of complex therapy as an adjuvant in case of urinary tract infections, nonspecific urethritis, cystitis, pyelitis.
Cyston It is also widely used in urology for the prevention of recurrence of stone formation after ultrasonic lithotripsy, removal of stones from the urinary tract by surgical or endoscopic means.
Regulates urinary motility, so it can be used as an aid in urinary incontinence.
Given that the components Cystone affect purine metabolism, the drug is prescribed in the treatment of gout.
An interesting indication for use is the use in maxillofacial surgery, namely the treatment of calculi (salivolitis) in the excretory ducts and parenchyma of the salivary glands.Application
Cyston applied orally, preferably after meals.
For the treatment of urolithiasis, the drug is prescribed in long courses (3-6 months). In this case, adult patients and children over the age of 14 take 2 tablets 3 r / day, children aged 12-14 years - 1 tablet 3 r / day, for 3-4 months. Then the dosage regimen and frequency of administration are changed. Adults and children over the age of 14 years - 1 tablet 2 r / day, children aged 12-14 years - ½ tablet 2 r / day. After lithotripsy or calculus extraction for the prevention of relapse in the first month of treatment, take 2 tablets 3 r / day, and from the 2nd to 6th month - 1 tablet 2 r / day. The effectiveness of treatment is assessed by a general analysis of urine and ultrasound of the kidneys.
For the treatment of nonspecific urinary tract infections, the drug is used in the same dose, be sure to combine it with appropriate antibiotics or uroantiseptics. The duration of the course is determined based on the clinical manifestations and the results of the clinical analysis of urine. If there is no effect after 3 weeks of treatment, it is recommended to conduct a bacteriological examination of urine and determine the sensitivity of microflora to antibiotics.Contraindications:
• individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
• obstruction of the urinary tract with a large calculus or tumor;
• non-infectious (especially autoimmune) inflammation of the kidney tissue - glomerulonephritis, interstitial nephritis, nephrosis;
• children under the age of 12 years.Adverse reactions
Since the composition of the drug Cyston contains a large number of natural plant extracts, allergic reactions are primarily possible. They can manifest in various forms - from rash, hyperemia, and skin itching to angioedema and anaphylactic shock.
In addition, individual intolerance reactions are possible, mainly from the gastrointestinal tract: pain in the stomach, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, and stool disorders.
Because the Cyston promotes the dissociation of calculi in the kidneys, then a specific side effect may be lower back pain or lower abdomen at the end of urination. It is associated with the migration of crystalline casts of the urinary tract or stone fragments.Application features
The drug does not change the pH of urine.
When evaluating the effect of treatment Cystone do not forget that its therapeutic effect will develop gradually. To increase efficiency, it is necessary to observe a drinking regimen (at least 2.5 liters of pure water per day), regularly empty the bladder, and adhere to a diet with a reduced content of calcium and oxalates (many vegetables and herbs, in particular sorrel and spinach, can be a source of oxalates). The drug is suitable for use in pediatric practice from the age of 14. There is no need to individually adjust the dose or frequency of administration of the drug in elderly patients.If the patient missed taking the pill on time, then there is no need to replenish this gap with a double dose at the next dose.
If during the course of treatment a sharp pain in the abdomen or lower back suddenly occurs, the urine turns red or brown, you need to seek medical help, since it can be caused by the migration of a large fragment of the kidney stone and obstruction of the ureter.
There is no data on the effect of the components of the drug Cyston on the fetus and its ability to penetrate into breast milk, so it is undesirable to use it during pregnancy and lactation.
Cyston It has low toxicity, so for today there are no registered reports of overdose. If the specified dose is accidentally exceeded, usually no symptoms are observed in the patient, but as a prophylaxis, it may be recommended to rinse the stomach and take enterosorbents.
Does not affect the speed of psychomotor reactions.
Components Cystone increase the bioavailability of norfloxacin, trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, so when combined use requires dose adjustment.
When drinking alcohol during the course of treatment with the drug, the risk of developing disulfiram-like reactions increases.Conclusion
In this way, Cyston - a drug for the treatment of a wide range of pathological processes, which are particular manifestations of uric acid diuresis. Its action develops for a long time, however, in some cases, its correct application saves the patient from the need to carry out painful surgical or endoscopic interventions.