- Available:In stock225
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Suppositories
- In stock:225 Items
Vaginal suppositories (suppositories) Gainomax are indicated for the treatment of:
- candida vulvovaginitis caused by pathogens of the family Candida albicans;
- bacterial vaginosis caused by pathogens of the family Gardnerella vaginalis and anaerobic bacteria;
- Trichomonas vaginitis caused by Trichomonas vaginalis;
- mixed infection vaginitis.
Active ingredients thioconazole and tinidazole;
1 vaginal suppository contains:
- thioconazole - 100 mg;
- tinidazole - 150 mg.
- Hypersensitivity to active ingredients or their derivatives.
- Drinking alcohol during treatment or within 3 days after treatment.
- Taking disulfiram during treatment or within 2 weeks after treatment.
- Severe impairment of liver function.
- The first trimester of pregnancy.
- The period of breastfeeding.
- Organic diseases of the nervous system.
- Hematopoiesis disorders, including a history of.
Mode of application
For intravaginal use only. Gaynomax should be entered deep into the vagina in a prone position.
Introduce 1 candle for 7 days at bedtime. Alternative scheme: apply 1 suppository twice a day for 3 days.
Do not swallow or inject into other places.
Systemic side effects can be observed with the use of a large amount of the drug, but with intravaginal use, systemic side effects are not expected.
In case of an overdose, symptomatic and supportive therapy should be started. Side / unwanted effects in case of overdose are not known.
- From the nervous system: weakness, increased fatigue, poor health, headache, dizziness.
- From the digestive system: metallic / bitter taste in the mouth, nausea, anorexia, loss of appetite, flatulence, dyspepsia, abdominal cramps, discomfort in the epigastric region, vomiting, constipation.
- From the kidneys and urinary system: dark color of urine.
- Acenocumarol, anisindione, dicumarol, phenindione, fenprocoumone warfarin: increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholestyramine: decreased effectiveness of tinidazole.
- Cimetidine: increased concentration of tinidazole in blood plasma.
- Cyclosporin: increased levels of cyclosporin.
- Disulfiram: side effects from the central nervous system (e.g. psychotic reactions).
- Fluorouracil: an increase in the concentration of fluorouracil in the blood and signs of possible intoxication (granulocytopenia, anemia, thrombocytopenia, stomatitis, vomiting).
- Phosphenytoin: an increase in the toxicity of fosphenytoin and / or a decrease in the concentration of tinidazole in the blood.
- Ketoconazole: increased concentration of tinidazole in the blood.
Store at a temperature below 25 ° C out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 24 months.