- Available:In stock171
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tablets
- In stock:171 Items
The active substance of the drug Macmirror is a derivative of nitrofuran - nifuratel.
High treatment efficiency is observed in patients with intestinal amoebiasis and giardiasis, from 70-90% and 91-94%, respectively. There is also clinical evidence of pronounced antiprotozoal activity of nifuratel.
Nifuratel does not cause cross-resistance of microorganisms to other drugs used in the treatment of infections. For 30 years, not a single case of resistance to nifuratel has been identified.
The study of pharmacokinetic properties was performed on healthy volunteers who took 200 mg of nifuratel and during which two components of the kinetics were found. After taking a single dose of 200 mg, rapid absorption of nifuratel was observed; the concentration in the blood serum after 2:00 after administration was 9.48 ± 3.6 μg / ml. Nifuratel rapidly metabolized in almost all body tissues, the half-life was 2.75 ± 0.8 hours. Approximately 0.5% of nifuratel was excreted unchanged in urine. The rest was excreted as metabolites. Nifuratel shows a significant relationship with fats and a significant complete distribution, which is 17.428 liters. Nifuratel is not revealed in intrahepatic circulation.
Vulvovaginal infections caused by drug-sensitive pathogens (pathogens, trichomonads, fungi, yeast, chlamydia, Candida fungi).
Genitourinary system diseases (cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, pyelitis).
Intestinal amoebiasis and giardiasis.
Known individual hypersensitivity to the active substance or other components of the drug. The drug should not be used for impaired renal function, for neuropathies and for patients with a deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD).
Dosage and administration
- Adults: 1 tablet of the drug Macmirror 3 times a day after meals for 7 days to treat a woman and her partner, if possible. For topical treatment, use Macmiror Complex, soft vaginal capsules or Macmiror Complex, vaginal cream.
- Important: patients who are treated only with tablets should increase the dose to 4 tablets per day. It is necessary to refrain from sexual intercourse during treatment, otherwise it is necessary to use the Macmirror Complex, vaginal cream before each sexual intercourse.
- Children over the age of 10 years the recommended dose is 10 mg / kg body weight per day, in 2 divided doses. Take the drug after eating. The duration of treatment is an average of 10 days.
Urinary tract infections:
- Adults: the recommended dose of the drug depends on the severity of the disease and is 3-6 tablets per day (i.e. 200-400 mg 3 times a day) after meals. The course of treatment averages 1-2 weeks.
- Children from the age of 6 years: the recommended dose is 10-20 mg / kg body weight per day, in 2 divided doses. Take after meals. The duration of treatment is 7-14 days.
- According to the doctor’s prescription, if necessary, the course of treatment for Macmirror can be extended or a second course of treatment for urinary tract infections can be prescribed.
- Adults: 2 tablets 3 times a day after meals for 10 days.
- Children from the age of 6 years: the recommended daily dose is 30 mg / kg body weight, divided into 3 doses for 10 days.
- Adults: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day after meals for 7 days.
- Children from the age of 6 years: the recommended daily dose is 30 mg / kg body weight, divided into 2 doses after meals for 7 days.
- Children. The drug is used for children over the age of 6 years.
Cases of overdose are unknown.
The use of the drug, especially for a long time, can cause hypersensitivity reactions.
During treatment, it is necessary to refrain from drinking alcohol to prevent the development of fatigue and nausea, pass independently after a while.
If signs of an allergic reaction occur, discontinue use of the drug.
During the use of the drug should refrain from sexual intercourse.
It is necessary to conduct simultaneous treatment of the sexual partner in order to avoid re-infection.
The drug contains sucrose, which should be considered for patients with diabetes mellitus.
Thrombocytopenic purpura, hepatotoxicity, abnormal blood changes, and pulmonary reactions have been reported for other nitrofuran compounds. However, the relationship between these clinical reactions and Macmirror, 200 mg film-coated tablets, has not been reported. However, their occurrence cannot be completely ruled out.
active substance: nifuratel;
1 tablet contains 200 mg nifuratel
excipients: corn starch, rice starch, polyethylene glycol 6000, talc, magnesium stearate, gelatin, gum arabic, sucrose, magnesium carbonate, titanium dioxide (E 171), wax E, purified water.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children!
Shelf life is 5 years.