- Available:In stock279
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Suppositories
- In stock:279 Items
Vaginal suppositories (suppositories) Banbact are indicated in the treatment of bacterial vaginosis (previous names: hemophilic vaginitis, gardnerelle vaginitis, nonspecific vaginitis, corynebacterial vaginitis or anaerobic vaginosis).
Active substance: clindamycin;
1 suppository contains clindamycin phosphate in terms of clindamycin - 100 mg;
Excipients: solid fat.
Hypersensitivity to clindamycin, lincomycin or to any of the excipients of the drug.
A history of antibiotic colitis.
Mode of application
According to the suppository, intravaginally 1 time per day at night for 3 consecutive days.
Release the suppository from the contour packaging and insert it into the vagina in the supine position with the legs bent at the knees and legs lifted to the chest with the help of the middle finger, but not to cause discomfort.
Does not affect.
No cases of clindamycin overdose in the form of vaginal suppositories have been reported.
Clindamycin phosphate, which is contained in the preparation and is used vaginally, can be absorbed in an amount sufficient to develop systemic effects.
In case of overdose, the use of general symptomatic and supportive treatment, if necessary, is indicated.
In case of accidental ingestion, effects may occur that are comparable to the effects of therapeutic concentrations of clindamycin in case of oral administration.
- Infections and infestations: fungal infections, infections caused by candida.
- From the nervous system: headache.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, pseudomembranous colitis.
- On the part of the skin and subcutaneous tissue: itching (not at the place of use), rashes.
- From the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue: pain in the side.
- From the kidneys and urinary system: pyelonephritis, dysuria.
- From the genitals and mammary glands: vulvovaginal candidiasis, vulvovaginal pain, vulvovaginal disorders, vaginal infections, vaginal discharge, menstrual irregularities.
- General disorders and disorders at the injection site: pain at the site of application, itching (at the site of application), local edema, pain, fever.
It is not recommended to use latex condoms during treatment with the drug in the form of vaginal suppositories.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.