- Available:In stock305
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Lollipops
- In stock:305 Items
The active ingredients that make up the lozenges provide reliable preventive protection for the mucous membranes of the pharynx and oral cavity, effectively and continuously disinfect, moisturize, and soothe the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and throat.
- Propolis and honey - bee products containing a number of biologically active substances - There are natural phyto-antiseptics, they exhibit antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, normalize metabolism and accelerate the processes of regeneration (restoration of damaged tissues) of the oral cavity and pharynx.
- Vitamin C, propolis and lemon oil are natural immunomodulators, help increase the bodys defenses, which is especially true during the period of acute respiratory viral infections.
- Chlorhexidine bigluconate is a modern antiseptic that has a bactericidal and antifungal effect, has a wide spectrum of antimicrobial activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Streptococcus pneumoniae, as well as aurephus, and also causes Staphus.
Indications for use
Promotes disinfection and prevention of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx, restoration of the mucous membrane during dental interventions; prevents the development of caries and halitosis (halitosis).
As a dietary supplement, PROPOLEX-Ultrawirk / PROPOLEX-Ultravirk (lozenges with a sweetener) is recommended to be used in the diet as an additional source of essential oils and vitamin C.
Sensitivity to components, allergy to propolis and other bee products, pregnancy and lactation
Dosage and administration
Take for adults and children over 12 years of age and older 1-2 lozenges after 2-3 hours, but not more than 5 lozenges per day.
After resorption, Pastil, preferably at least 2:00 to refrain from eating and drinking.
Adults, with the aim of freshening breathing, situationally take 1 marshmallow after eating or smoking.
Caution for use
- The course of consumption is determined by the doctor individually.
- Before taking, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use as a substitute for a complete diet.
- With asthmatic bronchitis and other chronic diseases of the respiratory tract, use is possible only after consulting a doctor.
- Do not use for people who are allergic to beekeeping products.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature of + 5 ° C to + 25 ° C in a dry, dark place and out of the reach of children.
Production dates are indicated on the package.
Shelf life - 48 months from the date of production.
Lot number (series) of production: indicated on the package.
1 lozenge contains:
- Active Ingredients:
- propolis extract - 60 mg,
- bee honey - 50 mg,
- glycerin - 50 mg,
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 6.0 mg,
- lemon oil - 0.5 mg,
- chlorhexidine bigluconate - 0.5 mg
- fillers: gum arabic, maltitol;
- natural flavors: peppermint oil, anise oil;
- dye red: EXBERRY® chery red;
- sweetener: acesulfame potassium;
- glazing agents: palm and coconut oils, beeswax; purified water.
Nutritional (nutritional) and energy value (calories) in 100 g / 1 lozenges:
- proteins - 0.8 g / 0.008 g,
- carbohydrates - 45.4 g / 0.454 g,
- dietary fiber - 40.0 g / 0.40 g,
- fats - 0.15 g / 0.0015 g
- 1111 kJ / 11.1 kJ (266 kcal / 2.7 kcal).
It is released without a prescription, it is not a medicine.
20 lozenges weighing 1000 mg in a blister pack