- Available:In stock510
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Aerosol
- In stock:510 Items
Cameton exhibits antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and minor local anesthetic effects, helps to normalize the respiration of patients. The drug narrows the blood vessels, and also reduces blood supply and swelling of the affected area. The combination of these pharmacological properties provides a comprehensive pathogenetic therapy of inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Cameton does not show ulcerogenic and general toxic effects on the body.
Kameton is intended for topical use and creates a therapeutic concentration, mainly in the focus of inflammation. Slowly and in small quantities only chlorobutanol hydrate and camphor are absorbed into the systemic circulation, which are reversibly bound to blood proteins. During biotransformation, glucuronides are formed, through which they are excreted by the kidneys.
Local treatment of acute and chronic (mainly in the acute stage) infectious and inflammatory diseases of the throat and nose: tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, rhinitis.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Age to 5 years.
Dosage and administration
Use in adults and children over 5 years. The drug is applied topically to the mucous membranes and affected areas of the throat and nose. The dose of the drug to adults and children over 15 years of age is 2-3 injections into the throat cavity and 1-2 injections into each nostril, for children aged 5 to 12 years - 1-2 injections into the throat cavity and 1 injection into each nostril, children aged 12 to 15 years - 2 injections into the throat and 1 injection into each nostril. The drug is used 3-4 times a day. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually and depends on the intensity of therapy (usually 3-10 days). The drug should not be used for more than 2 weeks.
Rules for using the cylinder:
- Place sprayer on valve stem.
- Remove the protective cap from the spray gun.
- Insert the free end of the spray into the nasal cavity to a depth of 0.5 cm or direct it to the affected area of the throat and press the spray. Do not flip the balloon when injecting into the nose.
- After irrigation, close the sprayer with a protective cap to prevent contamination.
Children. Use in children over 5 years old under medical supervision.
An overdose of the drug can cause allergic reactions. An overdose of the drug can cause increased side effects. SPECIAL.
Treatment: discontinuation of the drug, symptomatic therapy.
- Before applying Cameton, the oral cavity should be rinsed with warm boiled water, the drug should be used after meals. In case of burns, remove necrotic deposits from the affected areas with a sterile swab.
- Do not disassemble the bottle with the drug and do not give it to children, protect from shock, do not spray near the fire.
- After using the product, put on a protective cap on the nebulizer to prevent contamination.
- When injecting into the nose, do not throw your head over and do not turn the balloon over. It is not recommended to use the same cylinder to several persons in order to avoid the spread of infection. When spraying the drug, avoid contact with eyes.
- Before using the drug for people prone to allergies, it is imperative to consult a doctor.
- The drug should be used with caution in children, since the development of bronchospasm is possible. Treatment of children should be carried out under the supervision of a doctor.
- Before the introduction of the drug into the nasal cavity, the nose should be cleaned of mucus. When processing the mucous membranes of the throat, the drug should be used after meals.
active substances: chlorobutanol hemihydrate; racemic camphor; menthol.
1 cylinder contains chlorobutanol hemihydrate (in terms of 100% anhydrous substance) - 0.1 g; racemic camphor - 0.1 g; menthol - 0.1 g;
Excipients: eucalyptus oil, isopropyl myristate, tetrafluoroethane.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 2 years. It is forbidden to use the drug after the expiration date indicated on the package.