- Available:In stock172
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Lollipops
- In stock:172 Items
The active ingredients that make up the lozenges provide reliable preventive protection for the mucous membranes of the pharynx and oral cavity, effectively and continuously disinfect, moisturize, and soothe the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and throat.
- Chamomile and Calendula are natural phyto-antiseptics that have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties for inflammation of the mucous membranes of the pharynx, oral cavity, and gastrointestinal tract, aphthosis.
- Vitamin C and lemon oil are natural immunomodulators, contribute to an increase in the bodys defenses, which is especially important during the period of acute respiratory viral infections.
- Calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5) - provides a powerful regenerative effect on the mucous membranes of the mouth, pharynx and gastrointestinal tract.
Indications for use
It contributes to the disinfection and prevention of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx, gastrointestinal tract, restoration of the mucous membrane, prevents the development of caries and halitosis (halitosis).
As a dietary supplement, KAMILLAX-Ultrawirk / CAMILLAX-Ultravirk (lozenges with a sweetener) is recommended to be used in the diet as an additional source of essential oils and vitamins C, B5.
It is released without a prescription, it is not a medicine.
Sensitivity to components, pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage and administration
Take for adults and children over 12 years of age and older 1-2 lozenges after 2-3 hours, but no more than 7 lozenges per day. After resorption the lozenges, preferably at least 2:00 to refrain from eating and drinking.
Adults, with the aim of freshening breath, situationally take 1 lozenge after eating or smoking.
Caution for use
- The course of consumption is determined by the doctor individually.
- Before taking it, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
- Exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use as a substitute for a complete diet.
- With asthmatic bronchitis and other chronic diseases of the respiratory tract, use is possible only after consultation with a doctor.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature of 5 ° C to 25 ° C in a dry, dark place and out of the reach of children.
Production dates are indicated on the package.
Shelf life - 48 months from the date of production.
Lot number (series) of production: indicated on the package.
1 lozenge contains the active ingredients:
- chamomile flower extract - 34 mg,
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 6.0 mg,
- marigold flower extract - 5.0 mg,
- calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5) - 2.0 mg,
- lemon oil - 1.0 mg
Excipients: fillers: gum arabic, maltitol; natural flavors: peppermint oil; sweetener: acesulfame potassium
glazing agents: palm and coconut oils, beeswax; purified water.
Nutritional (nutritional) and energy value (calories) in 100 g / 1 lozenge:
- proteins - 0.8 g / 0.008 g,
- carbohydrates - 50.6 g / 0.506 g,
- dietary fiber - 40.0 g / 0.40 g,
- fats - 0.15 g / 0.0015 g
- 1200 kJ / 12.0 kJ (287 kcal / 2.9 kcal).
20 lozenges weighing 1000 mg in a blister pack