- Available:In stock1416
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Spray
- In stock:1416 Items
Rinofluimucil has a mucolytic i decongestant effect, which is explained by the pharmacological properties of the active substances.
Acetylcysteine has a mucolytic effect due to the presence of a free sulfide group, by breaking the disulfide bonds of mucus glycoproteins, it dilutes the nasopharyngeal secretion.
Tuaminoheptane sulfate is a sympathomimetic amine, when applied topically, has a vasoconstrictor effect without systemic effects.
Acute and subacute rhinitis with a thick purulent-mucous secretion, chronic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, sinusitis.
- Hypersensitivity to the active component or to any other components of the drug
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- age up to 12 years;
- cardiovascular diseases, including hypertension;
- the simultaneous use of other sympathomimetic agents, including other decongestants that are used intranasally;
- simultaneous use of i application within 2 weeks after completion of treatment with MAO inhibitors (MAO), including circulating MAO inhibitors;
- removal of the pituitary gland or previous operations with access to the dura mater.
Dosage and administration
The drug is injected into the nasal cavity using a special nebulizer.
Adults - 2 doses of the spray (2 presses on the valve) in each nostril 3-4 times a day.
Children over 12 years old - 1 dose of spray (1 press on the valve) in each nostril 3-4 times a day.
Do not exceed recommended doses.
After opening the drug can be used within 20 days
Before the introduction of the spray, you must:
1. Remove the cap from the solution vial.
- Remove the protective cap from the spray gun.
- Connect the spray bottle to the bottle.
- Remove the cap from the spray gun.
- Activate sprayer by pressing again.
The drug is used by children from the age of 12 years.
Symptoms: it is possible the development of arterial hypertension, photophobia, severe headache, a feeling of constriction in the chest, while children may develop hypothermia with severe depression of consciousness.
Such reactions require immediate adequate medical treatment.
The treatment is symptomatic.
Active ingredients: 1 ml of the drug contains acetylcysteine - 10 mg, tuaminoheptane sulfate - 5 mg Excipients: benzalkonium chloride, hypromellose, sodium edetate, sodium phosphate monohydrate, sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, dithiothreitol, sorbitol (E 420), mint flavoring, ethanol 96% 96% , sodium hydroxide, water for injection.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 2.5 years.
Do not use after expiration date.
After opening the drug should be stored no more than 20 days.