- Available:In stock1047
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Pack)
- In stock:1047 Items
The drug "Elecampane rhizomes and roots" is used for the following indications:
- respiratory diseases (bronchitis, tracheitis, acute respiratory diseases, pneumonia);
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, enterocolitis, lack of appetite, digestive upset).
One pack contains (active substance) 100 g of elecampane rhizomes and roots (Inulae rhizomata et radices).
- hypersensitivity to biologically active substances of the drug;
- severe diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys.
Mode of application
Place one tablespoon of rhizomes and roots in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and insist on a boiling water bath for 30 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, strain, squeeze the remainder into strained broth. The volume of the broth is brought to 200 ml with boiled water. Take in a warm form 2-3 times a day 1 hour before a meal:
- adults and children over 14 years old - ½ cup;
- children 12-14 years old - ⅓ cup each;
- children 7-12 years old - two tablespoons;
- children 3-7 years old - one tablespoon each.
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually for each patient. Shake the broth before taking.
The use of the drug during pregnancy or lactation is contraindicated.
The drug is used for children aged 3 years.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
With an overdose and prolonged use, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, urinary tract, and headache is possible.
Allergic reactions (including hyperemia, rash, edema), heartburn, abdominal pain are possible. In case of any adverse reactions should stop using the drug and be sure to consult a doctor.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Store the prepared aqueous extract at a temperature of 8-15 ° C for no more than 2 days.
Shelf life is 3 years.