- Available:In stock1373
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Pack)
- In stock:1373 Items
The drug "Pine kidneys" is used for the following indications:
- respiratory diseases (chronic bronchitis, pneumonia);
- with laryngitis, tracheitis, tonsillitis - externally (as part of complex therapy).
One pack contains (active ingredient) pine pine (Pini gemmae) 75 g.
- hypersensitivity to biologically active substances of the drug;
- nephritis, nephrosis, pyelitis, glomerulonephritis, hepatitis, nephropathy of pregnant women, bronchial asthma.
Mode of application
Place two tablespoons of kidneys in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and insist on a boiling water bath for 30 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, strain, squeeze the remainder into strained broth. The volume of the broth is brought to 200 ml with boiled water. Apply warm 3 times a day after meals:
- adults and children over 14 years old - ⅓ cup;
- children 12-14 years old - two tablespoons;
- children 7-12 years old - one tablespoon;
- children 3-7 years old - one teaspoon each.
Heated broth is applied topically for inhalation and rinsing.
The duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor individually. Shake the drug before use.
The use of the drug is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation (it can provoke kidney damage).
The drug is used for children aged 3 years.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Overdose and prolonged use cause inflammation of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, urinary tract, headache.
Allergic reactions (including hyperemia, rash, itching, swelling of the skin) albuminuria, hematuria. With inhalation, bronchospasm is possible.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Store the prepared broth at a temperature of 8-15 ° C for no more than 2 days.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Tags: Buds of pine