There are no products to list in this category.
Dermatocosmetics for children is a designation of cosmetic products intended for children of all ages: from newborns to adolescents. The purpose of these cosmetic products is to correct imperfections and have a regenerating effect. Medical and pharmaceutical data are used in the development of these cosmetic products, which means that the use of all ingredients is scientifically based. Also, another advantage of such cosmetics is certification, respectively, the implementation is possible only in pharmacies, in online pharmacy stores or in specialized stores.
Modern manufacturers offer an assortment of children's dermatocosmetics, which practically does not differ from the range of dermatocosmetics for adults. Among the children's products there are the same care products and almost the same makeup products. As a rule, all children's dermatological cosmetics are made only from natural and non-toxic ingredients, which should not harm sensitive children's skin. Most baby products are hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
First of all, these are natural plant extracts: calendula, string, chamomile, aloe and others; oils: almond, jojoba, shea; vitamins: A, E, D, C; beeswax, glycerin, castor and mineral oils, zinc oxide, panthenol, and other chemical compounds. Thanks to all these components, caring and medicinal cosmetics protect children's skin from aggressive environmental factors, soothe and moisturize it. It should be remembered that each of the cosmetic products has a directional effect of action, therefore, their haphazard use is unlikely to give a positive result.
Personal hygiene products intended for children are subject to mandatory sanitary and hygienic safety checks. Such verification is carried out within the framework of state registration of products, which is a fundamental procedure for this category of goods.
Keeping the child healthy is the main task of every parent. Therefore, safety comes first when choosing products for children. They should be free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, dyes, animal fats and petroleum products. The ingredients are only natural, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
By choosing the right dermatocosmetics from the first days of life, you can further avoid severe and chronic skin diseases. It is important to remember that baby care products are sold only in pharmacies or specialized stores from trusted suppliers. Increased demands are placed on the quality of children's cosmetics.
In order not to harm the child and find safe means, the following factors must be taken into account:
1. Composition. Safety is the main selection criterion. It should be completely free of chemical components that cause allergic reactions. Natural and herbal ingredients are the main ingredients for babies.
2. Skin type. We choose dermatocosmetics based on the individual characteristics of your baby. Universal for all skin types. If she is sensitive and prone to allergies, then it is better to buy special products for your type.
3. Age. If you need baby care products, look for the 0+ mark on the packaging. In any case, buy cosmetics that are appropriate for your baby's age. This will reduce the risk of irritation and more serious illness.
4. Manufacturer. Well-known brands have long gained popularity among parents. The safety and effectiveness of their dermatocosmetics has been proven over the years of use, so it is better to opt for trusted manufacturers.
5. Smell. Products for babies can be either with a barely perceptible delicate aroma or without it at all, decorative cosmetics for girls - with a pleasant unobtrusive one. A strong smell indicates the presence of synthetic fragrances and fragrances in the composition, which will adversely affect the child's health and can lead to allergic reactions.