- Available:In stock1335
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Drops (Bottle)
- In stock:1335 Items
Azarg drops are indicated for a decrease in intraocular pressure in adult patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, in whom the use of monotherapy did not lead to a sufficient decrease in intraocular pressure.
Active ingredients: 1 ml of solution contains:
- Brinzolamide - 10 mg.
- Timolol - 5 mg (as timolol maleate).
Excipients: benzalkonium chloride, lure (E 421), carbomer 974P, tyloxapol, sodium edetate, sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide, purified water.
A small amount of hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide is added to maintain normal levels of acidity.
- Allergic reactions to any ingredients of the drug AZARGA ®.
- Disorders of the respiratory system, such as asthma, bronchitis or other diseases of the respiratory system.
- Slow heart rate, heart failure, or heart rhythm disturbance.
- High blood acidity (a condition called hyperchloremic acidosis).
- Severe renal impairment.
Mode of application
1 drop in the affected eye or eyes twice a day - morning and evening.
Do not use AZARGA ® eye drops if you are pregnant or are likely to become pregnant.
Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
You may feel that your vision is temporarily clouded immediately after applying AZARGA ® eye drops. You should not drive a car or operate machinery until your vision is clear.
One of the active components of the drug can affect mental ability and / or physical coordination in the elderly. In this case, be careful when driving and using machinery.
No cases of overdose have been reported.
Blurred vision, eye irritation, eye pain, abnormal eye sensitivity.
Special storage conditions of the drug are not provided.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.