- Available:In stock842
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tablets
- In stock:842 Items
Armadin tablets are indicated for the treatment of:
- consequences of acute cerebrovascular accident;
- neurotic and neurosis-like conditions with symptoms of anxiety;
- neurocirculatory dystonia;
- encephalopathies of various origins;
- mild traumatic brain injury, consequences of traumatic brain injury;
- memory impairment and intellectual impairment in the elderly;
- asthenic conditions, the effects of extreme (stress) factors;
- coronary heart disease (as part of complex therapy);
- withdrawal syndrome in alcoholism with a predominance of neurosis-like and vegetative-vascular disorders;
- conditions after intoxication with antipsychotic drugs.
Active ingredient: Armadin (2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine succinate);
1 tablet contains Armadine (2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine succinate) - 125 mg;
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, potato starch; povidone, crospovidone; silicon dioxide colloidal magnesium stearate succinic acid; hydroxypropyl cellulose; talcum titanium dioxide (E 171) hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Acute liver or kidney failure, hypersensitivity to the drug.
Mode of application
ARMADIN® is prescribed orally. The therapeutic dose and duration of treatment is determined by the doctor depending on the sensitivity of patients to the drug.
For the relief of alcohol withdrawal symptoms, the drug should be used within 5-7 days.
The duration of the course of therapy in patients with coronary heart disease is at least 1.5-2 months. Two 2-month courses of therapy are recommended during the year, in the spring-autumn period.
Terminate the course of therapy with the drug ARMADIN® gradually, reducing the dose for 2-3 days.
During the treatment period, care must be taken when driving or working with mechanisms, given the likelihood of side effects that can affect the speed of the reaction and the ability to concentrate.
With an overdose, drowsiness is possible. Treatment is detoxification therapy.
- From the cardiovascular system: increase in blood pressure, decrease in blood pressure.
- From the side of the nervous system: drowsiness, disturbance of the process of falling asleep, feeling of anxiety, emotional reactivity, headache, impaired coordination.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, dry mouth.
- On the part of the immune system: allergic reactions, including hyperemia, skin rash, itching.
- Others: distal hyperhidrosis.
ARMADIN® enhances the action of benzodiazepine anxiolytics, antiparkinsonian drugs and carbamazepine. Reduces the toxic effects of ethyl alcohol.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C in the original packaging.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.