- Available:In stock886
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Spray
- In stock:886 Items
Reducing nicotine addiction in smokers by minimizing withdrawal symptoms in order to stop smoking.
- Reduces a burning desire to smoke in just 60 seconds
- 150 doses in one bottle
If it enters the mucous membrane of the oral cavity, the medical nicotine that is part of the drug is rapidly absorbed, which helps a person cope with the craving for smoking and protects against disruption.
1 ml of the drug contains the active substance nicotine - 13.6 mg.
- propylene glycol - 150.0 mg
- ethanol - 97.0 mg
- trometamol - 40.5 mg
- poloxamer - 40.0 mg
- glycerol - 25.0 mg
- sodium bicarbonate - 14.3 mg
- levomenthol - 10.0 mg
- mint flavor QL24245 - 4.0 mg
- Flavor Cooler 2 SN046680 - 3.0 mg
- sucralose - 1.5 mg
- acesulfame potassium - 1.5 mg
- hydrochloric acid 10% - a sufficient amount to pH 9
- purified water - a sufficient amount up to 1 ml
Mode of application
The patient should completely stop smoking during treatment with Nicorette® Fresh Peppermint. Strong motivation to quit smoking is important.
Apply every time a craving for smoking appears, gradually reducing the dose.
The dose is individual and is determined by the amount of nicotine needed to reduce the symptoms of failure in a particular patient.
The drug is contraindicated for people who do not smoke, children under 12 years old, as well as children under the age of 18 years without a doctors prescription.