- Available:In stock582
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Drops (Bottle)
- In stock:582 Items
Osteobios oral drops are used in the complex treatment of osteoporosis in adults and children over 12 years of age.
100 ml drops contain (active substances):
- Os suis D10 - 5.5 ml;
- Os suis D30 - 5.5 ml;
- Os suis D200 - 5.5 ml;
- Glandula parathyroidea suis D10 - 6 ml;
- Glandula parathyroidea suis D30 - 6 ml;
- Glandula parathyroidea suis D200 - 6 ml;
- Calcium carbonicum D12 - 6 ml;
- Calcium carbonicum D30 - 6 ml;
- Calcium carbonicum D200 - 6 ml;
- Calcium phosphoricum D12 - 6 ml;
- Calcium phosphoricum D30 - 6 ml;
- Calcium phosphoricum D200 - 6 ml;
- Calcium fluoratum D12 - 6 ml;
- Calcium fluoratum D30 - 6 ml;
- Calcium fluoratum D200 - 6 ml;
- Master aminoacid pattern D3 - 5.5 ml;
- Calcitonin D6 - 6 ml.
Excipients: ethanol 96%, purified water.
The drug contains 30% vol. ethanol.
1 ml of the drug contains 36 drops.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Mode of application
Single dose: for adults and children over 12 years old - 10-20 drops. Take 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after. Dissolve the drops in 10-15 ml of water and drink it, holding it in the mouth for several seconds.
The course of treatment is 1-2 months.
The doctor decides on the advisability of using the drug for pregnant and lactating women individually, taking into account the benefit / risk ratio.
It is not recommended to use the drug for children under 12 years of age.
In recommended doses, the drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
In case of an overdose, the therapy is symptomatic.
Undesirable effects are unknown. Hypersensitivity reactions are possible. In the event of any unusual reactions, the patient should consult a doctor.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 5 years.