- Available:In stock1257
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Capsules
- In stock:1257 Items
Capsules Arteja Complex are indicated for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the joints and spine:
- primary and secondary osteoarthrosis;
- humeroscapular periarthritis;
- osteocondritis of the spine;
- fractures (to accelerate the formation of bone marrow).
Active ingredients: glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sodium sulfate
1 capsule contains glucosamine hydrochloride in terms of 100% substance - 500 mg of chondroitin sodium sulfate in terms of 100% substance - 400 mg;
Excipients: croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, thrombophlebitis, diabetes mellitus, severe renal / liver dysfunction, phenylketonuria, tendency to bleeding, stomach or intestinal ulcer. Do not use for patients with hypersensitivity (allergies) to seafood.
Mode of application
Arteja Complex is prescribed orally 1 capsule 3 times a day for the first 3 weeks, then 1 capsule 2 times a day for the next 2-3 months. The course of treatment is usually repeated at intervals of 3 months.
If dizziness or drowsiness, fatigue, visual impairment occurs during treatment, one should refrain from driving vehicles or working with mechanisms.
Cases of overdose are not described. Possible increased side effects. In case of an overdose, symptomatic treatment is recommended.
If the recommended doses are exceeded, consult a doctor.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: dyspepsia, pain in the epigastric region, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation.
- From the nervous system and sensory organs: dizziness, general weakness, drowsiness, headache, insomnia, increased fatigue, visual impairment.
- On the part of the immune system: in isolated cases - allergic reactions, including flushing and skin rashes, itching, hives, erythema, dermatitis, eczema, edema, angioedema.
- On the part of the skin and its structures: hair loss.
If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
With combined use, the Arteja Complex preparation enhances the absorption of tetracyclines from the gastrointestinal tract and reduces the semisynthetic penicillins and chloramphenicol (chloramphenicol). Arteja Complex can be used together with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and glucocorticosteroids. Against the background of taking the drug, the need for NSAIDs, GCS, as well as painkillers, is reduced.
With the simultaneous use of glucosamine and warfarin, it is possible to increase the effect of the latter and the development of bleeding. Therefore, with simultaneous use, it is necessary to control the parameters of blood coagulation.
Glucosamine may affect cyclosporine concentration in the blood.
The effectiveness of treatment increases with the enrichment of the diet with vitamins A, C and salts of manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.