- Available:In stock473
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Bottle
- In stock:473 Items
Vinorelbin Ebeve infusion solution concentrate is indicated:
- For the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (stage 3-4).
- For the treatment of metastatic breast cancer (stage 4) in monotherapy mode, with the ineffectiveness or inability to use therapy with anthracyclines or taxanes.
Active ingredient: vinorelbine;
1 ml of concentrate contains vinorelbine 10 mg (in the form of vinorelbine tartrate 13.85 mg);
Excipients: water for injection.
Intrathecal administration of the drug is not allowed.
- Hypersensitivity to vinorelbine or other dye alkaloids, or to any of the excipients.
- The number of neutrophils <1500 / mm 3 (1,5 × 10 9 / l) or severe current or recently transmitted infectious diseases (within the last 2 weeks).
- Platelet count less than 100,000 / mm 3 (100 × 10 9 / l).
- In combination with a yellow fever vaccine.
- Fertile women who do not use effective methods of contraception.
- The period of breastfeeding.
Mode of application
Strictly intravenous use after proper dilution.
Intrathecal use of vinorelbine is not allowed (may be fatal).
Vinorelbine should be used under the supervision of a physician with significant experience with cytostatics.
Before administering vinorelbine solution, make sure that the needle is in the vein.
With monotherapy, the usual dose for intravenous administration is 25-30 mg / m 2 of the surface of the body 1 time per week.
Symptoms: an overdose of the drug can cause bone marrow hypoplasia, sometimes accompanied by the development of infections, fever and paralytic bowel obstruction.
Treatment: symptomatic and supportive therapy, as well as granulocyte mass transfusions, the introduction of drugs that stimulate granulocytopoiesis, and broad-spectrum antibiotic therapy as decided by the doctor.
The specific antidote is unknown.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions to the drug were bone marrow suppression with neutropenia, anemia, neurological disorders, gastrointestinal toxicity with nausea, vomiting, stomatitis and constipation, temporary elevations in liver function, alopecia, and local phlebitis.
Cyclosporine, tacrolimus: excessive immunosuppression with a risk of lymphoproliferation should be taken into account.
Vinorelbine, possibly, enhances the capture of methotrexate by cells in the case when the drugs are used simultaneously. Thus, to achieve a therapeutic effect, less methotrexate is needed.
L-asparaginase can reduce the clearance of vinorelbine in the liver, increasing its toxicity. To reduce the manifestations of this interaction, vinorelbine should be prescribed 12-24 hours before the use of L-asparaginase.
Store in the original packaging out of the reach of children at a temperature of 2 ° - 8 ° C.
Shelf life is 3 years.