- Available:In stock1091
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:solution
- In stock:1091 Items
Glyoxal compositum has a complex effect on the human body due to the action of two components:
Methylglyoxal (Methylglyoxal) - is formed in small quantities during metabolism, contains aldehyde and carbonyl groups.
Glyoxal (Glyoxal) - activates the enzymes of cellular respiration, acts as a catalyst in the release and restores damaged enzymes in case of metabolic disorders.
Glyoxal compositum components, which are part of the carbonyl group, remove the blockage of cellular enzyme systems that generate energy. By neutralizing carcinotoxins and endotoxins, they are able to stop the formation of a tumor due to the effect of free radicals. Carbonyl groups “draw off” water and stop the processes of hemotoxicosis in cells, thereby transferring the disease to the phase of impregnation.
Glyoxal has an unlocking catalytic effect, therefore it is indispensable in the treatment of diseases that are irreversible without depolymerization.
With recurrent inflammatory processes, chronic sluggish diseases, viral lesions, and after treatment with glucocorticoids, Glyoxal compositum restores the regulation of biochemical reactions of the body due to the unlocking of enzymatic systems.
Indications for use:
As part of the complex therapy, Glyoxal compositum is used for the following pathology:
- Acute viral infections: rhinitis, pharyngitis, flu, pneumonia.
- Non-infectious respiratory diseases: COPD, pulmonary emphysema, bronchial asthma.
- Liver diseases: hepatitis of alcoholic and toxic origin, chronic viral hepatitis, cirrhosis.
- Digestive system diseases: peptic ulcer, enteritis, enterocolitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohns disease.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: arterial hypertension, exertional angina, heart failure, metabolic syndrome.
- Nervous system diseases: multiple sclerosis, astheno-depressive syndrome, polio, persistent headaches, metabolic and discirculatory encephalopathy.
- Diseases of the urinary system: glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis.
- Thyroid diseases: thyrotoxicosis, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism.
- Malignant and benign tumors.
- Systemic diseases: systemic scleroderma, muscle atrophy.
- Diseases caused by radioactive radiation, prevention of these diseases.
Mode of application:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, Glyoxal compositum, is recommended to administer 2.2 ml (1 ampoule) at a time 1 time per week. It is possible to use up to 3 times a week in severe cases of the disease. Method of administration: intramuscularly, subcutaneously, intradermally, intravenously, intravenously, to acupuncture points, in the form of drinking ampoules orally (previously dissolved in 10 ml of warm water). The course of treatment is approximately 3-10 injections.
There are no data on the use of glyoxal compositum during pregnancy.
Interaction with other drugs:
Compatible with any groups of medicines.
Ampoules of 2.2 ml No. 5.
In a cool and dry place.
1 ampoule (2.2 ml) Glyoxal compositum contains:
Glyoxal (glyoxal) - 22 mg D10;
Methylglyoxal (methylglyoxal) - 22 mg D10;
Excipients: physiological solution of sodium chloride.
Tags: Glyoxal compositum