- Available:In stock679
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Filter bag)
- In stock:679 Items
The collection in the Gastofit filter packets is shown when:
- chronic gastritis with preserved or decreased acid-forming function of the stomach;
- functional dyspepsia;
- relapse prevention.
Active ingredients: 1 filter bag (1.5 g) contains a mixture of medicinal plant materials:
- licorice roots (Liquiritiae radix) - 120 mg;
- Sophora of Japanese fruits (Sophorae japonicae fructus) - 120 mg;
- root marshmallow (Althaeae radix) - 105 mg;
- nettle leaves (Urticae folium) - 105 mg;
- peppermint leaves (Menthae piperitae folium) - 105 mg;
- flower marigolds (Calendulae flos) - 105 mg;
- chamomile flowers (Matricariae flos) - 105 mg;
- Helichrysum sand flowers (Helichrysi arenarii flos) - 105 mg;
- rosehips of fruits (Rosae pseudo-fructus) - 105 mg;
- calamus roots (Calami radix) - 90 mg;
- elderberry flowers (Sambuci flos) - 90 mg;
- yarrow herb (Millefolii herba) - 90 mg;
- St. Johns wort herb (Hyperici herba) - 90 mg;
- sage medicinal leaves (Salviae officinalis folium) - 90 mg;
- wormwood of bitter grass (Absinthii herba) - 75 mg.
Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug. Hypertension of ІІБ-ІІІ degrees, acute and chronic heart failure, hypokalemia, obstructive jaundice, cholelithiasis with stones more than 10 mm in diameter, acute cholecystitis, acute hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, acute pancreatitis, croup, obstructive bronchitis, spazmophilia, spasmophlebitis increased blood coagulation.
Mode of application
2 filter bags pour 150 ml of boiling water, insist in a sealed container for 15 minutes.
Adults and children from 12 years of age should take 150 ml in warm form 20-30 minutes before meals 3 times
The duration of use is determined by the doctor. The average course of treatment is from 1 to 2 months, if necessary, the course can be repeated.
It should be used as prescribed by the doctor in cases where the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the development of the fetus.
The drug is contraindicated in children under 12 years of age.
Perhaps an increase in the manifestations of adverse reactions, dyspeptic phenomena, edema, increased blood pressure.
The drug is usually well tolerated by patients. However, given the multicomponent composition of the drug, in some cases, as a rule, with individual hypersensitivity to any component of the drug or a violation of the recommended regimen of its administration, it is possible to develop allergic reactions, including itching, rash, urticaria, dermatitis, skin edema, photosensitivity. In the event of any negative reactions, consult a doctor.
With prolonged use simultaneously with cardiac glycosides, adrenocorticosteroids, antiarrhythmic drugs (quinidine), laxatives, thiazide and loop diuretics, a violation of the water-electrolyte balance is possible.
In the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and inaccessible to children.
Shelf life is 2 years.