- Available:In stock1254
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Drops (Bottle)
- In stock:1254 Items
Oral drops Beresh extra indicated for deficiency of trace elements or pathological conditions, in which additional use of mineral substances is necessary:
- To support the activity of the immune system, the bodys resistance or in cases of a decrease in the latter, for example, with a cold, flu;
- In case of insufficient nutrition (for example, special diets, including diets, in the case of vegetarian or vegan nutrition), as well as with increased physical activity;
- In case of increased fatigue, lack of appetite, lethargy, weakness, insomnia, as well as to accelerate rehabilitation after diseases, surgical interventions;
- As an additional therapy to improve the general condition and well-being of patients with cancer.
Active ingredients: 1 ml (18 drops) of the drug contains:
- molybdenum - 0.1902 mg (in the form of ammonium molybdate tetrahydrate 0.3500 mg);
- vanadium - 0.1219 mg (in the form of ammonium monovanadate 0.2800 mg);
- boron - 0.1049 mg (in the form of boric acid 0.6000 mg);
- chromium - 0.0178 mg (in the form of chromium (iii) hexahydrate chloride 0.0913 mg);
- cobalt - 0.0248 mg (in the form of cobalt (II) chloride hexahydrate 0.1000 mg);
- copper - 0.2545 mg (in the form of copper sulfate pentahydrate 1,000 mg);
- iron - 2.009 mg (in the form of iron sulfate heptahydrate 10.00 mg);
- magnesium - 0.4044 mg (in the form of magnesium sulfate heptahydrate 4.100 mg);
- manganese - 0.3055 mg (in the form of manganese sulfate monohydrate 0.9400 mg);
- fluorine - 0.0904 mg (in the form of sodium fluoride 0.2000 mg);
- selenium - 0.0119 mg (in the form of sodium selenite 0.0260 mg);
- zinc - 2.227 mg (in the form of zinc sulfate heptahydrate 9.7900 mg).
Excipients: glycerin (85%), glycine, succinic acid should, potassium-sodium tartrate, sulfuric acid (96%), purified water.
There are known cases of hypersensitivity to active substances or to any auxiliary substances (metal allergy), severe renal failure, as well as diseases associated with impaired iron and copper metabolism (including hemochromatosis, hemosiderosis, Wilsons disease).
Mode of application
Apply orally with food. Add a single dose of drops to a minimum of 50 ml of liquid (for example, water, fruit juice, syrup or tea). It is recommended to use along with vitamin C (50 mg) at each dose.
During pregnancy and lactation, the drug can be used in the recommended daily doses (after consulting a doctor).
Children from 2 years old with a body weight of 10 kg and adolescents can take the drug in the recommended doses.
When using the drug in recommended doses, no adverse effects are observed.
In case of an overdose, temporary stomach upsets and, occasionally, hypersensitivity reactions are possible.
From the gastrointestinal tract: rarely - moderate temporary indigestion, do not require treatment, can occur if the drug is taken before meals or with insufficient fluid.
On the part of the skin and subcutaneous tissues: very rarely - hypersensitivity reactions (urticaria, rash, itching).
Regular intake of certain analgesics (acetylsalicylic acid or indomethacin) may inhibit iron absorption.
Store in the original packaging, out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 3 years.