- Available:In stock208
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Pack)
- In stock:208 Items
The drug "Corn silk" is used for the following indications:
- cholecystitis, cholangitis, hepatitis with impaired bile secretion;
- cystitis, urolithiasis, edema;
- hemorrhagic diathesis, bleeding caused by a decrease in prothrombin level (as part of complex therapy).
One pack contains (active ingredients) corn columns with stigmas (Zeae maydis styli cum stigmatis) 100 g.
- hypersensitivity to biologically active substances of the drug;
- increased blood coagulability, increased prothrombin index, thrombophlebitis, cholelithiasis with stones more than 10 mm in diameter, obstructive jaundice, anorexia.
Mode of application
Place one dessert spoon of columns with stigmas in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, strain, squeeze the remainder into strained infusion. Bring the volume of infusion to 200 ml with boiled water. Take in a warm form every 3-4 hours:
- adults and children over 14 years old - 1-3 tablespoons;
- children 10-14 years old - one tablespoon;
- children 7-10 years old - one dessert spoon;
- children 3-7 years old - one teaspoon each.
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually for each patient. Shake the infusion before use.
The drug should be used as directed by a doctor if the benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus / child.
The drug is prescribed for children aged 3 years.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Allergic reactions are possible (including redness, rash, rhinitis).
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Store the prepared infusion at a temperature of 8-15 ° C for no more than 2 days.
Shelf life is 3 years.
Tags: Corn silk