- Available:In stock1193
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Pack)
- In stock:1193 Items
The drug "Cholagogue collection No. 2" is used for the following indications: chronic cholecystitis, cholangitis, angiocholitis with hypomotor dyskinesia of the gallbladder (as part of complex therapy).
1 g of the collection contains (active substances):
- Helichrysum sand flowers (Helichrysi arenarii flores) - 0.4 g;
- yarrow herb (Millefolii herba) - 0.2 g;
- peppermint leaves (Menthae piperitae folia) - 0.2 g;
- fruit coriander (Coriandri fructus) - 0.2 g.
- hypersensitivity to biologically active substances of the drug (including plants of the Astrov family (Asteraceae);
- obstructive jaundice or gallstone disease with the presence of calculi larger than 10 mm in diameter, acute inflammatory diseases of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas, bronchial asthma;
- increased blood coagulability, tendency to thrombosis.
Mode of application
Place two dessert spoons of the collection in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, strain, squeeze the remainder into strained infusion. Bring the volume of infusion to 200 ml with boiled water. Take warm 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals:
- adults and children over 14 years old - ½-⅓ cup;
- children 12-14 years old - ¼ cup.
The duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor individually. Shake the infusion before use.
The use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation is contraindicated.
The drug is used for children aged 12 years.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Perhaps dizziness, nausea, increased blood pressure, pain in the heart.
Allergic reactions are possible (including hyperemia, rash, itching, skin edema, urticaria, contact dermatitis). If adverse reactions occur, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Store the prepared infusion at a temperature of 8-15 ° C for no more than 2 days.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Tags: Cholagogue tea N2