- Available:In stock251
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Bottle
- In stock:251 Items
The medicine "Vaseline oil" is used:
- internally - chronic constipation in adults;
- externally - before using cans, with dry skin (including around natural openings), before conducting medical procedures (lubricate the tip of the enema, gas tube).
The active substance is liquid paraffin (1 bottle contains liquid paraffin - 25 ml).
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- can not be used orally in acute inflammatory processes of the abdominal organs (appendicitis, peritonitis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, ulcerative colitis), hemorrhoids, during menstruation;
- do not use in case of poisoning with phosphorus and organophosphorus compounds;
- do not apply orally at the same time as fat-soluble anthelmintic agents (natamol, vermox, medamine, avermol).
Mode of application
Assign to adults inwards 1-2 tablespoons 1 time per day. The duration of use is determined by the doctor depending on the therapeutic effect and tolerability of the drug.
Externally, adults and children - lubricate the skin with a thin layer, rubbing slightly.
Use during pregnancy is contraindicated. During breastfeeding, apply taking into account the benefit for the mother / risk for the baby, which is determined by the doctor.
Apply to children only externally.
Possible increased side effects.
Long-term use can cause digestive disorders, nausea, anorexia, hypovitaminosis A, D, K, irritation and itching in the anus.
Allergic reactions are possible, including flushing, itching of the skin.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 5 years.
Tags: Vaseline oil