- Available:In stock355
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Capsules
- In stock:355 Items
Enterosorbent sorbex has a detoxifying effect.
The active substance of the drug Sorbex is activated carbon of plant origin with a developed active surface, capable of adsorbing gases and liquid toxic compounds that form and accumulate in excess in acute and chronic diseases or enter the body from the environment.
Sorbex is a non-toxic inert substance, it does not undergo chemical changes and metabolic transformations in the body, it is not absorbed from the intestinal lumen, it does not enter the gastrointestinal tract, it is not detected in any concentration in biological fluids and it is excreted from the body with feces.
Sorbex is used:
- in case of chronic poisoning by household and industrial toxins (alkaloids, salts of heavy metals, other substances), food, drugs, during alcohol-food overloads in order to reduce absorption, prevent further absorption and accelerate the elimination of toxic substances from the body;
- when living in adverse environmental conditions or the effects of harmful production factors, changing the usual way of eating during vacation, business trip, travel;
- as adjuvant therapy:
- with disorders and infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (dyspepsia, flatulence, intestinal infection, acute and chronic viral hepatitis);
- for diseases accompanied by endogenous intoxication syndrome: acute and chronic damage to the liver, kidneys, allergic, autoimmune and oncological diseases, as well as with an elevated level of cholesterol.
Adults with flatulence and dyspepsia: 1-3 capsules 3-4 times a day.
In case of poisoning and intoxication: 2-6 capsules 3 times a day.
Children over the age of 7 are prescribed 1-3 capsules 3-4 times a day.
The drug is used 1.5–2 hours before or after a meal or taking medications with water.
The course of treatment in acute conditions is up to 3-5 days, for chronic diseases caused by endogenous intoxications, up to 10-15 days.
Individual hypersensitivity to the sorbent; ulcerative and erosive lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute stage, gastrointestinal bleeding, intestinal obstruction.
Nausea, vomiting are possible. prolonged use may be accompanied by impaired bowel function (diarrhea, constipation), which is eliminated when the drug is discontinued and symptomatic therapy is used. prolonged use (15 days) may be accompanied by a violation of the absorption process and cause hypovitaminosis, a decrease in the intake of fats, proteins, a decrease in hormones, which requires appropriate drug or nutritional correction.
Simultaneous food intake reduces the adsorption activity of the drug (taken 1–1.5 hours before or after a meal). long-term use (15 days) may be accompanied by malabsorption and cause a deficiency of vitamins, hormones, fats, proteins in the body, which requires appropriate medication or alimentary correction.
The use of the drug causes staining of feces in black.
With hypovitaminosis, which can develop as a result of prolonged intake of activated carbon, multivitamins are necessary.
Women who take contraceptives are advised to use other contraceptives during the treatment with Sorbex.
Use during pregnancy and lactation. Data on the negative effect of the drug Sorbex during pregnancy and lactation have not been identified.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles or work with other mechanisms.Sorbex is not contraindicated in driving vehicles or working with other mechanisms.
Children. For children under the age of 7, it is inappropriate to use the drug in this dosage form.
Having adsorption properties, while taking activated carbon can reduce the effectiveness of other drugs. therefore, with concomitant pharmacotherapy, sorbex is taken 1–1.5 hours before or after taking other drugs. subject to the rules of admission, the drug can be used in combination therapy with other drugs.
When taking the drug in a dose significantly higher than the maximum single dose, nausea, vomiting, and constipation may develop.
In a dry place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° c separately from substances that emit gases and vapors.
Tags: Activated carbon