- Available:In stock803
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:ampoules
- In stock:803 Items
Accordin is indicated in the complex treatment of diseases:
- diseases of the heart and vascular system: stable angina pectoris, chronic heart failure (NYHA I-II and functional class), cardiomyopathy, functional disorders of the heart and vascular system;
- acute and chronic ischemic disorders of cerebral circulation;
- decreased performance, physical and psycho-emotional overstrain;
- during recovery from cerebrovascular disorders, head injuries and encephalitis.
Active ingredient: 3- (2,2,2-trimethylhydrazinium) propionate dihydrate (meldonium);
1 ml of the solution contains 3- (2,2,2-trimethylhydrazinium) propionate dihydrate - 100 mg.
Excipients: water for injection.
- hypersensitivity to meldonium and / or any of the excipients of the drug;
- increased intracranial pressure (in violation of the venous outflow, intracranial tumors);
- severe hepatic and / or renal failure (there is insufficient data on the safety of use).
Mode of application
Intravenously. The use of the drug does not provide for special preparation before administration.
In connection with a possible stimulating effect, the drug is recommended to be used in the morning.
Adults The dose is 500-1000 mg (5-10 ml) in a vein, it is administered at a time or divided into two doses. The duration of treatment is usually 10-14 days, after which treatment is continued with an oral dosage form. The duration of treatment is 4-6 weeks. The course of treatment can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Elderly patients. Elderly patients with impaired liver and / or kidney function may reduce the dose of meldonium.
Patients with impaired renal function. Since the drug is excreted by the body by the kidneys, patients with impaired renal function of mild to moderate severity should use a lower dose of meldonium.
Patients with impaired liver function. Patients with impaired liver function of mild to moderate severity should use a lower dose of meldonium.
The potential risk to people is unknown, therefore, meldonium during pregnancy is contraindicated.
There is no data on the safety and effectiveness of the use of meldonium for children under the age of 18 years, so the use of meldonium in this category of patients is contraindicated.
No cases of overdose of meldonium have been reported. The drug is low toxic and does not cause threatening side effects.
With low blood pressure, headache, dizziness, tachycardia, and weakness are possible. The treatment is symptomatic.
In case of severe overdose, it is necessary to control the function of the liver and kidneys.
Hemodialysis is not significant for an overdose of meldonium due to pronounced binding to blood proteins.
- allergic reactions;
- increased levels of C-reactive protein.
Meldonium can be used together with prolonged nitrates and other antianginal drugs (stable angina pectoris), cardiac glycosides and diuretic drugs (heart failure). It can also be combined with anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, antiarrhythmic drugs and other drugs that improve microcirculation.
Meldonium can enhance the effect of drugs containing glyceryl trinitrate, nifedipine, beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs and peripheral vasodilators.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Tags: Mildronate® [Meldonium]