- Available:In stock1407
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Tea (Pack)
- In stock:1407 Items
The drug "Nettle leaves" is used for the following indications:
- pulmonary, intestinal, uterine, hemorrhoidal and other bleeding;
- anemia of various etiologies, diseases of the digestive tract (gastritis, colitis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum).
Active ingredient - nettle leaves.
- hypersensitivity to biologically active substances of the drug;
- increased blood coagulation, bleeding caused by a cyst, polyps and other tumors of the uterus and its appendages;
- arterial hypertension.
Mode of application
Place two dessert spoons of leaves in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, strain, squeeze the remainder into strained infusion. Bring the volume of infusion to 200 ml with boiled water. Apply in the form of heat 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals:
- adults and children over 12 years old - ¼-½ cup;
- children 5-7 years old - one tablespoon;
- children 7-12 years old - two tablespoons.
The duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor individually. Shake the infusion before use.
Use during pregnancy is contraindicated. In women who are breastfeeding, the drug enhances lactation.
The drug is used for children aged 5 years.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Allergic reactions are possible (including hyperemia, rash, itching, swelling of the skin). Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain in the stomach. In case of adverse reactions should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Store the prepared infusion at a temperature of 8-15 ° C for no more than 2 days.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Tags: Nettle leaves