- Available:In stock1158
- Availability date:2020-07-30
- Dosage form:Capsules
- In stock:1158 Items
Soft Wessel Duet F capsules are indicated for:
- angiopathies with an increased risk of thrombosis, including after myocardial infarction;
- cerebrovascular accident, including an acute period of ischemic stroke and a period of early recovery; discirculatory encephalopathy due to atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, hypertension; vascular dementia
- occlusal lesions of the peripheral arteries of both atherosclerotic and diabetic origin;
- phlebopathy, deep vein thrombosis;
- microangiopathies (nephropathy, retinopathy, neuropathy) and macroangiopathy in diabetes mellitus (diabetic foot syndrome, encephalopathy, cardiopathy);
- thrombotic conditions, antiphospholipid syndrome (prescribed simultaneously with acetylsalicylic acid).
Active substance: sulodexide;
1 capsule contains 250 LO (lipoprotein lipase units) sulodexide;
Excipients: sodium lauryl sarcosinate, colloidal silicon dioxide, triacetin, gelatin, glycerin, sodium ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 215), sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 217), titanium dioxide (E 171), red iron oxide (E 172).
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- hemorrhagic diathesis and diseases accompanied by decreased blood coagulation;
- pregnancy in the first trimester.
Mode of application
1 capsule 2 times a day inward between meals for 30-40 days. The maximum single dose is 4 capsules, the daily dose is 8 capsules. The full course of treatment should be repeated at least 2 times a year. In the case of an exacerbation of the disease or in severe course, treatment should begin with the parenteral administration of Wessel Douay F, and then continue with capsules for 20-40 days.
Since there is no experience with the use of the drug in the first trimester of pregnancy, women should not be prescribed the drug during this period, unless, in the opinion of the doctor, the expected benefit of the treatment for the mother outweighs the possible risk to the fetus.
From 12 years old.
Does not affect.
An overdose of the drug can lead to the development of hemorrhagic symptoms, such as hemorrhagic diathesis or bleeding. In case of bleeding, a 1% solution of protamine sulfate must be administered. In general, with an overdose, the use of the drug should be discontinued and appropriate symptomatic therapy should be started.
- nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain;
- skin rash (allergic reaction).
Since sulodexide is a heparin-like molecule, with simultaneous use it can contribute to the growth of the anticoagulant effect of heparin and oral anticoagulants. No other clinically significant drug-drug interactions have been identified.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 5 years.
Tags: Vessel Due F®